Pinchofyum.com Income Report: Do you know $48,834 is what this food blog has made in just one month? Do you really wondering how to make money by starting a recipe blog? Then I am sure that this story will definitely help you to find some great tips to start a food blog for money. Today I will share the income report of Lindsay and Bjork, the owners of Pinchofyum.com.
Who are Lindsay and Bjork?
Lindsay and Bjork are a couple blogger from Minnesota who started blogging few years back with a food blog. In 2011 they started doing an experiment called “The Food Blog Money Making Experiment.” The purpose was clear that they want to generate some passive income from their recipe blog. And from that day till now, they never look back. Now their website pinchofyum.com is making $48,834 net income after deducting all blogging expenses from various affiliate marketing techniques & sources. They are among those couple bloggers who never miss a single monthly income & traffic report to be shared on their site. For latest update, Please visit pinchofyum income report page now.
Pinchofyum.com Income Report and Earning Sources
- Tasty Food Photography Workshops – $29,317.05
- AdThrive – $14,553.74
- Bluehost – $7,590.00 –> this income comes from a page where they show people how to start a food blog in three easy steps.
- Gourmet Ads – $6,354.90
- Yellow Hammer Media – $5,540.35
- Tasty Food Photography – $4,239.80
- Amazon Associates – $3,330.36
- sovrn – $2,262.98
- Swoop – $1,375.73
- Sponsored Content – $1,000.00
- How to Monetize Your Food Blog eBook – $550.00
- Genesis Theme – $423.41
- Food Innovation Group – $237.98
- Elegant Themes – $230.50
- Go Sugar Free Course – $87.25
- ActiveCampaign – $32.13
- AWeber – $14.40
Total Income = $ 77140 (Approx)
- Justworks – $7,832.98
- Studio Remodel – $7,724.69
- Studio Rent & Utilities – $3,698.08
- MacBook Pro & Accessories – $3,679.81
- ActiveCampaign – $1,138.03
- Amazon S3 and Cloudfront – $1,037.30
- eBook Affiliates – $888.45
- Food Expenses – $707.10
- Media Temple (Hosting) – $590.74
- PayPal Website Payments Pro – $293.47
- Misc – $113.85
- Adobe Creative Cloud – $107.43
- Dropbox – $99.00
- FacetWP – $79.00
- LeadPages – $67.00
- Zapier – $50.00
- PayPal Transaction Percentage – $30.00
- Shoeboxed – $29.95
- Hotjar – $29.00
- E-Junkie – $28.00
- QuickBooks – $26.95
- VaultPress – $20.00
- SumoMe – $20.00
- Buffer – $10.00
- Backupify – $9.00
- Board Booster – $5.00
Total Expense = $28306 (Approx)
So, the net blogging income of January 2016 is $77,140 – $28,306 = $48,834.78. This is a very good amount after such a huge blogging expense also. Follow their income report page for further updates.
Final Take Away From This Income Report
So, what you have learnt form this awesome income report of a food blog? I am sure one question might be haunting you that how come a food blog is making from Bluehost affiliate program. They have compiled a very nice and detailed guide to start a blog on Bluehost which is converting heavily. The reason is very simple, as their food blog is very successful, then many visitors who are interested to start a food blog and make money online are interested to follow that guide to create a WordPress blog on Bluehost.
So, whatever is your blogging niche is you have to market your content and affiliate products properly so that it can convert very well for you. A good web hosting and a well designed theme is a must for every website these days. So, monetize even your recipe blog with these mentioned & proven affiliate programs using by Pinchofyum.com.