Do you have huge collection of old books at home? Don’t you know that you can make some cash by selling these used books online? Then this article will help you to make some money by selling your used books online.
Do you know that many people are selling used books online frequently by purchasing from somewhere else and the reselling them on various platforms where they can get some better place. In this article, I will share about a website, which will make your work easy, if you are looking for the marketplace to sell your used books online.
Where To Find The Best Price For Used Books Online & Make Money
Here we will discuss about bookscouter.com. This is the best website where you can find the real worth of your used books. Here are the few steps to follow before you discover how much is your used book price now.
- Visit the website bookscouter.com.
- Now put your book’s ISB number. You can find out the same in your book right next to the UPC code.
- After that, bookscouter.com will show the latest cost of the books with various online shops.
- Now look for the vendor who is providing the highest price and also how good the vendor is with reputation and previous payment history.
- Next, ask for a free pick up and get paid as per the terms.
Tips: Many people are buying old books from Amazon or Ebay and then selling them online with little higher price as the demand for buyback books are huge. But to make money from these tricks regularly, you have to be little expert while buying & selling old books online.
Things to remember while selling used books @ bookscouter.com
Read all the terms of this website. specially the FAQ page before selling your first used book online. Before putting your old book for sale, just keep below points in mind.
- Your book should be in good condition and you should share the current state or condition of the book clearly so that there will be no confusion when buyback is happening.
- Make sure you have added the transaction fees that you are going to be charged for using payment ways like paypal.
- Make sure your packing is done properly, so that book is safe from any wear & tear.
- Clearly mention you return policy if any, to avoid unexpected situations
So, don’t just sit idle, check out the old books stocks in your house. If they are in no use and just occupying your space, then this is the best time to sell them online using platform like bookscouter.com. Share your experience and any other alternatives to sell used books online by writing a simple comment below.