Studiopress Cook’d Pro Theme Review 2017: Looking to settle down with a premium WordPress food theme, but not able to make it final? Then check out the new Cook’d Pro Theme, a 3rd party theme from Studiopress. You might have read my previous share about another awesome popular recipe blog theme, foodie pro theme. This is the new entry in the world of Genesis child theme and within the launch of this new theme it has become the Genesis theme of the month and also the best selling Genesis theme for a food & kitchen niche.
Food niche is one of the most popular and highly competitive niche and the reason is obvious. Mostly people explore about blogging through this niche only and when you plan to take your recipe website to next level to make money online then you have to switch to a premium recipe blog theme to make things look professional.
This awesome theme is launched by Shay Bocks, who is an expert genesis theme developer. Personally she has developed many themes for restaurant bloggers in past and the she decided to make a wonderful theme on genesis framework for all food bloggers to make their life easy.
Key Features of Cook’d Pro Theme from Studiopress
As I always say that, it is always better to buy a premium theme which will perfectly suit the blogging niche. Although we can use any theme, but think form a user or website visitor point of view and realize which theme will strike more. Here are few key highlights which will make you understand why this theme will be perfect for your food blog.
- The best part of any genesis child theme is that they are all SEO optimized. Making a food blog SEO optimize is the first criteria as most food bloggers find SEO a difficult thing to handle in the initial days. And right now SEO is the key to get better ranking in search engines.
- Cook’d Pro theme comes with a widget home page where you can feature your top most recipes above the fold with some awesome & attractive large images. Despite that this is a minimalist designed theme where you can clearly showcase the high quality images as well content without compromising the readers comfort.
- If you are looking for best Adsense ad optimized food blog theme then I am sure your search will end with Cookd pro theme. Google adsense is the best program to monetize a food blog. Although we have see how a food blog is making money from Bluehost affiliate program, but the majority of the recipe blogs are depending on adsense income only.
- Providing a recipe index or catalog can make your visitor more engaging in your website and that’s what cook’d pro theme is capable to do without addition of extra customization. This theme is inbuilt with recipe filter functionality.
This theme is well integrated with Woo-commerce, that means you can open your own store in your recipe blog and start selling recipes online to make money.
Cook’d Pro Theme Price & Download Link Details
In case you are looking for StudioPress Cook’d Pro Theme free download option then please find that Cook’d Pro is a premium WordPress theme. But if you have already purchased the Genesis Framework, then you can buy this StudioPress Cook’d Pro theme at a very discounted price of $56.21.
The Cook’d Pro theme package contains:
- Includes the Genesis Framework
- Includes the Cook’d Pro Theme
- Get Instant Access
- Unlimited Updates, Support & Sites
- Access to Detailed Tutorials
- One-time Purchase Fee
The StudioPress returning customers can buy this Genesis Cook’d theme @ $56.21 instead of $74.95 with a special discount if you already have the Genesis framework.Buy Cookd Pro Theme
Good news for WordPress theme developers, get Studiopress Pro Plus All Theme Pack with a saving of $1,000 @ $499.00. For returning customers the price is $374.96 with special discount. Follow Studiopress Discount Coupon Code policy.