Want to start a WordPress blog? I am sure you have read enough why a self-hosted WordPress is the best way to kick start your blogging career. The very basic thing to set up a WordPress blog is by choosing a best web hosting provider.
Without discussing about this topic any more, as beginner we always recommend Bluehost or Hostgator ( or Hostgator India)as best WordPress hosting provider. This article will tell you everything about How to Start a WordPress blog on Bluehost.
You might be thinking why I am sharing a guide to start a blog on Bluehost, when I am hosting my website on Hostgator? I have experienced with both the web hosting provider and running a micro niche blog on Bluehost and hosting this blog Hostgator. You can also find my guide How to Start a WordPress blog on Hostgator India.
- Sign up for Bluehost ($3.49/mo unlimited Hosting + 1 Free Domain name)
Why Bluehost is best for WordPress Blog?
The best thing about Bluehost is that they are best cheap web hosting for WordPress. If you don’t believe my words then check out the link for WordPress recommended hosting and read why Bluehost is one of the most recommend hosting provider for beginners. Anyway before proceeding further, you can check out the key highlights of Bluehost shared hosting plans below.
- Bluehost is recommended by WordPress.org since 2005 and I have mentioned the same already. Hope you have click the link above and read about that.
- You will get a Free .com domain name absolutely free of cost with any hosting purchase. The first year renewal fee is waived off.
- Installation of WordPress on Bluehost is just a matter of few clicks. No technical knowledge is require, just follow the simple step by step Bluehost WordPress installation guide.
- Bluehost offer a 24X7 support with a anytime money back guarantee.
How To Sign Up For Bluehost Web Hosting Plan With A Free Domain Name
So, you are finally here to install WordPress on your newly purchased Bluehost shared hosting plan. Before doing this activity you have to add your domain name as addon domain using Bluehost cpanel. Anyway, you just follow the complete step by step guide with pictures to set up a WordPress blog on Bluehost.
So you are done with the installation of WordPress on your domain name. Now you are ready to start your blogging journey. But before writing the first blog post, you have to spend some more time to complete the necessary tasks to set up your WordPress blog. You can refer to The Ultimate WordPress Guide For Beginners where you will find everything to do after installing WordPress on Bluehost.
Hope this small tutorial will help you to setup WordPress blog on Bluehost. You can share your experience or write any kind of query by a simple comment below. Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if think this post is really useful for others too. 🙂