Looking for tips to make money from Amazon Affiliate Program? Have you gone mad after discovering many young bloggers are making millions with Amazon niche sites? In fact that is a topic which is making me crazy at the same time. But this article is not about how to create a Amazon niche site and make 6 figure income from that site.
I have read many successful amazon affiliate stories where bloggers are making huge money. But the process to build a amazon niche site to make money needs huge dedication, knowledge and off-course planning. I have realized that this is not a work for a part-time blogger like me who is busy resolving client’s IT issues all the time in office.
But, still nothing to worry as one can make use of Amazon Affiliate Program and make money from his/ website itself. You can check out the Amazon native ads I have planted in my sidebar. Although the income is not yet good enough and the reason behind that is the traffic of this website is not in millions.
Tips To Make Money Using Amazon Affiliate Program
The very first thing I want to tell you that, if you are serious of making good money online specially with amazon, you have to work to build a specific product niche site for ling run to make money. Personally, I am also working side by side to build a Amazon niche site and also a coupon website where I am promoting Amazon products to generate affiliate income. But its a long way to go.
Here are few tips I have learned from experts to make your Amazon Niche Site to make money from Amazon Affiliate Program.
- Choose the website niche more specific to a Amazon product. You can also create a coupon website or deals site and share whatever you want form Amazon. But choosing a micro niche topic and building an website for that could be the best idea although it takes time.
- Considering that you have decided to build a Amazon micro niche website, next you should plan to write extensive product reviews for all the related products. Remember one thing while writing reviews, never mention the product price directly, rather use Amazon APIs to fetch the price directly from Amazon itself. E.g. EasyAzon plugin and there are many.
- Mention about the Amazon product page couple of times and make sure the links are all nofollow. Share as many images as possible to make the review useful readers.
- Link building is very crucial in case of Amazon affiliate as you have to beat existing competition. As I have said already, I am not in the race with other Amazon niche site builder bloggers, so I prefer to build links systemically and over the period of time to make my blog for long run. Now it depends on your target as well. If you really want to make millions by creating a Amazon niche site, then you have to be very fast and more smarter. At least my strategy is for a normal blog with which you can make affiliate income like others.
- Sign Up with Amazon Affiliate Program and then start exploring various ways you can promote their products. Personally I like the native ad concept as it will work like Adsense, means show the best products as per the content of your website. That means the more you will write related to products, the more chance of getting clicks and further conversion will go high.
- Read the various terms & conditions of Amazon Affiliate Program, as they are very strict and in case there is any violation you may have to face rejection. I have read many bloggers sharing how their money making Amazon sites are got banned by Amazon without sharing enough details of rejection.
Commission Structure of Amazon Affiliate Program
Check out the commission structure of various categories with which you can make some good commission.
How To Make Money From Amazon India Affiliate Program?
In fact its the same way I have described above. If you are using some premium Amazon affiliate themes, then they can automatically convert your affiliate links as per the Geo location form where the product is accessing.
Otherwise, its the same way you have to join Amazon India Affiliate program and start promoting various products online in your website or social media. But frankly speaking, the income is very less when you promote Amazon India affiliate program compared to Amazon USA Affiliate Program. In India, online shopping is booming but the conversion rate is very low compared to USA, Canada or UK.
So, better to work hard to build a website to attract international traffic so that you can promote Amazon products in future. It’s really worth trying. I will definitely share my experience and success with my Amazon niche site experiment in coming days, in case I will be able to make some good money.
Have you got any success trying Amazon affiliate programs so far? Do you make money from Amazon niche sites? Could you share some tips or experiences here by writing a simple comment below.