Adsense approval trick 2017: Do you have a high traffic website and looking for best CPC ad networks to monetize your content? Then without any doubt you should apply for Google Adsnese account. But do you think getting an adsense account approved is an easy task? Not at all. I still remember back in 2006 when people can get adsense account approval without traffic also. But in 2016, things has changed, off-course for the betterment only.
If you are a blogger from USA, Canada or other countries, it is quite easy to get adsense account approved. But for Asian countries( India, China, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc) things are little different. Anway let’s find out some quick actionable Adsense Approval Tricks for Blogger in 2016.
Best Adsense Approval Tricks for Bloggers in 2016
Don’t think that I will share some adsense tricks which will approve your adsnese account without a website. Sorry, I always follow a slow but steady way by following all best practices to get things done, as I want to stay in this blogosphere for long time. 🙂
- What is your age: You have to be at least 18 years of old before you apply to Google adsense account, as per terms.
- Top Level Domain: Never apply adsense with a sub-domain like example.blogspot.in etc. Buy a top level domain, if possible only .com domain only.
- Min Website age: Generally your website or domain should be 6 months old and have a valid website on that domain name. Never apply for adsense account with a dead website.
- Apply with Business email: Do you have a personalized business email id with your domain name, E.g. firstname.lastname@example.org? Then try to apply for Google adsense account using that email id only.
- Prohibited Content: Never write or choose blogging niche like pornography, copy righted content, pirated stuffs etc.
- Duplicate content: Are you copying content form other bloggers and trying to build your website? Then you will never get you adsense account approved. Although there are many articles on the same topic, but watch carefully every articles is unique from each other. Try to write in your own words.
- Number of Articles: Many people say that you should write at least 15-20 unique content with in-dept information. I believe that if you can write 20 articles in that fashion then why not write like them regularly and when you think your website is ready then apply?
- Website Traffic: Google adsense will only work if your website has organic search traffic. If you bring traffic from social media or by referring then you will not able to make a single penny. As no one will click on any ads. Thus adsense team will not approve your application if you don’t have organic search traffic.
- Paid Traffic: In the same context of previous point, if you build traffic from paid sources then there will be a risk of manipulating users experience which is against adsense TOS.
- SEO optimized & Structured Web Design: Your website should have a proper navigation structure with easy to crawl on other pages. Only a SEO friendly website can attract search traffic and its mandatory.
- Create contact us page: Share about your personal information, business mail id and if possible a picture of yours to state that the website is running by human, not robots.
- Blog on Languages AdSense supports: If you are planning to start a blog in a local language, then do you know what are the languages google adsense supports? Never blog on google adsense unsupported language to make your future dark.
- Natural Link Profile: Try to build backlinks for your website slowly and from relevant sources only. If your website get huge back-link from spam sites or irrelevant niches, then there will be high chance that your website may be marked as spam and your adsense account application may get rejected.
- Don’t reapply too frequently: In case your adsense account application get rejected for first time, don’t panic and apply just next day itself. try to workout on the reasons for adsense rejection and then apply after few weeks rectifying them.
- Remove Other Ad Networks: You might be happy to make money using many Google adsense alternatives, but before applying to adsense, make sure you remove all of them and make your site clean. Google doesn’t object other ad networks on the same page, but as a blogger you know why adsense is best compared to others. Then why to take chances.
So, do you think these are useful tips to get google adsense approval? Share your experience or query by writing a comment below if any related to adsense approval tricks.